I only went out for a walk and finally concluded to stay out till sundown, for going out, I found, was really going in. ~John Muir, 1913, in L.M. Wolfe, ed., John Muir, John of the Mountains: The Unpublished Journals of John Muir, 1938

3/28/11

Finding your “Life’s Purpose”

As many of you know, I love doing lots of things, but that also brings me to get lost in the ‘so many things’ and then, I have a very hard time finding one goal. Perhaps, like me, a 37 year old gal!, many of us don’t truly know what our Life’s purpose is. For me, I feel that I am on the ‘right’ path to finding that purpose but it’s not specific just yet. While I recently started my quest of ‘living in the present’, I also like ‘living for a purpose’.
By no coincidence, I found the push, the help, the knowledge, of a person extremely dear to me, a truly inspiring and wonderful being to help me find MY ‘way’.
Susan Bird, is not only a dear friend, but a multi-talented gorgeous, fantastic diving instructor and life coach —among many other things. Therefore, I invite you all to participate in the ‘Spring Manifestation’ series that Susan is putting together this New Moon, April 3, 2011. If you are interested, please visit her website at: http://wayofthewhale.com/ direct path here: http://wayofthewhale.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=56&Itemid=89
Please feel free to ask me any questions about this life changing experience and about Susan.
I wish us all a wonderful week, filled with great thoughts, positive energy, happy moments, mindfulness, and Love, lots and lots of Love.
Namaste, Caro

No comments:

Post a Comment